gentle scream

Monday, February 08, 2010

It's been awhile since I last post here. I could not remember my user and password. Thank goodness blogger.com is associated with Google to put my e-mail address in here to log in.

I was able to get into the Grammy's red carpet through lottery. We had to be there from 10:00 AM to 11:15 AM. Around 12:00 PM, we were finally able to get in. I would say this one is more organized, but I got so weak due to hunger. I didn't eat breakfast. They did not provide snacks, but they did have water. We sat on the bleachers majority of the time, and many of us wanted to stand up and stretch our legs. The event ended at around 5:00 PM. Overall, we saw lots of celebrities. Cameras were not allowed. I did, however, see people trying to take pictures using their cellphone cameras. I would definitely do this again next year.

Life is a roller coaster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home